No matter your age, it is important to create and strive for new goals. Goal setting for seniors can be motivating and help you lead the lives you want.
Some great goals for seniors include:
- Health and fitness. Example: aiming to walk 30 minutes a day, three times a week.
- Family and community. Example: Visiting their grandchildren or going to the local community center.
- Personal purpose. Example: Volunteering at an animal shelter or soup kitchen.
- Independence. Example: Having automatic grocery and prescription delivery and attending a weekly workout class.
- Creativity. Example: Gardening or taking an art class at their local senior center.
- Fun. Example: Visiting their local farmers market or trying a new restaurant every month.
It is never too late to begin setting goals. Life for seniors can be inspiring and lively when goal setting!