Welcome to the one-stop resource page for our physicians and office staff. Please visit this page to stay connected with up-to-date patient management tools, newsletters, trainings, and announcements from Greater Tri Cities IPA.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The IPA would like to make every effort to keep you informed of the ever-changing information around Covid-19. For financial resources click HERE. For additional resources for employees and employers a-like click HERE.
- 2020 P4P Best Practices Guidelines: One-page reference guide outlining the current year’s best practice for P4P measures related to commercial insurance plans.
- 2020 CMS 5 Star Best Practices Guidelines: One-page reference guide outlining the current year’s best practice for 5-star measures related to Medicare Advantage plans.
- Provider Dispute Resolution Forms: Please complete this form for all provider dispute resolution requests.
- Access to Care Standards
- Affirmative Statement Memo 2023: Quality utilization statement reflecting the basis for all utilization decisions as required by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA.)
- Advance Health Care Directive – English/Spanish: Creating an Advanced Health Care Directive allows the physician, family, and friends know the health care preferences of the patient in case of incapacitation.
- Advanced Health Care Directive PCP Tool: This tool is intended to document your discussion with a patient regarding his or her advance directive.
- Consumer Notice Posting: Effective June 27, 2010, regulation by the Business and Professions Code section 138, requires physicians in California to inform their patients that they are licensed by the Medical Board of California and to include the Board contact information. This link offers sample signage to comply with this mandate.
- CDC Immunization Schedules –Adult: Center for Disease Control and Prevention adult immunization recommendations and details for healthcare professionals.
- CDC Immunization Schedule –Children (0-18 Years): Center for Disease Control and Prevention child immunization recommendations and details for healthcare professionals.
- PPACA: Important health care reform notice regarding preventive checkups, screenings and vaccines with no out-of -pocket costs.
- Preventive Health Guideline 2021: Coverage determination guideline from United Healthcare provides assistance in interpreting certain standard benefit plans.
- Required Prescription Drug Pre-Authorization form: Printable PDF tool for authorization requests for prescription drugs.
- Staff and Provider CAHPS & HOS Training: Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) and Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) Training.