The County of San Diego and its partners are offering vaccinations to individuals in eligible priority groups.
- The County of San Diego is only vaccinating people who live or work in San Diego County AND are part of one of the following groups:
- Healthcare workers and all others in Phase 1A
- Persons aged 50 years old and above
- Persons at risk of occupational exposure through their work in the following sectors:
- Emergency Services (includes emergency operations and disaster service workers, fire, law enforcement, social workers, and utility workers);
- Childcare and Education;
- Food and Agriculture
- Additional Eligible Groups
- Every Californian 16 and up will be eligible for vaccination on April 15, 2021.
Click here to view Tri City Medical Center’s Covid-19 Resource Page.
You can find out more about scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine at MyTurn.ca.gov.
COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to end the COVID-19 pandemic and reopen the economy.
Vaccines are going to people in phases. See groups vaccinating now. You can get a vaccine at no cost to you. It is recommended you first contact your health care provider for testing options.
Appointments and proof of eligibility are required at all sites.
Additional Vaccination Sites
No-cost COVID-19 vaccinations may be available through other organizations, including pharmacies and health centers in San Diego County.