The County of San Diego and its partners are offering vaccinations to individuals in eligible priority groups.
- The County of San Diego is only vaccinating people who live or work in San Diego County AND are part of one of the following groups:
- Healthcare workers and all others in Phase 1A
- Persons aged 50 years old and above
- Persons at risk of occupational exposure through their work in the following sectors:
- Additional Eligible Groups
- Every Californian 16 and up will be eligible for vaccination on April 15, 2021.
COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to end the COVID-19 pandemic and reopen the economy.
Vaccines are going to people in phases. See groups vaccinating now. You can get a vaccine at no cost to you. It is recommended you first contact your health care provider for testing options.